I am glad that it is Friday.. I need a little R&R. Budget week at work really kicked my butt! I am mentally exhausted. This weekend, I plan to exercise, clean out my closet, get my fall decorations out and do some light shopping. Sounds like a winner to me! It’s going to be 86 degrees! UNBELIEVABLE! Where is Fall?
I guess I shouldn’t complain.
I continue to be right on plan-- 3 weeks now. I’m good to go. It feels NORMAL actually. My clothes are really showing the losses. Even within this week. I wore a pair of black pants on Monday—and wore them again today and the difference is noticeable… just from Monday! I am really excited to get on the scale. I will take any loss as a success! It’s exciting stuff.
I can hardly wait for the workday to be over. It’s lunchtime now and this is usually how I spend my time at lunch… Getting my thoughts down on paper, or looking through my NEW cookbooks!
Ok—well, that’s it for today. Short, sweet and to the point.
No comments:
Post a Comment