I just realized that it’s almost the end of the day and I didn’t post yet!
It’s been a CRAZY week! I am STARVING! I didn’t have a lot of time for lunch today—Friday’s are nuts-o days at work. I ended up with about 230 calories! SO, I’ve got to beef it up for dinner tonight…
WE GOT OUR TREADMILL! Jeremy called around 2pm and said it was here, that it’s awesome and already put together. I am so happy! I can’t wait to use it tonight and tomorrow morning and on and on.
I have a sore throat. I think I am getting sick. BLAH. I know my immune system isn’t at its peak right now either due to the shock of dieting. I’ll be eating some Vitamin C tonight!
Not as excited for weigh in this week as last week. Mainly because while I remained 100% on plan with my eating, my water has been a little lesser than normal and I didn’t exercise on Tuesday--. I will be exercising tonight and tomorrow—in fact tomorrow, I plan to do the WATP, get on the treadmill and use my light weights.
Last night we did 2.5 miles WATP 100 ab lounge crunches and 25 minutes of focused arm work. It was cool and I felt really good after that.
I am really tired this afternoon. It’s been a very exhausting day. When I get home tonight, I am going to the grocery store. In order to successfully get through the weekend, I need to make sure that I have all the right things available to me!
It’s about quarter of 5pm. 15 more minutes… I just may skip out now!
I’ll be back tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment