Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Woo Hoo WEDNESDAY!

So right off the bat, I’ll tell you that I did not exercise last night because I went to the Taste of Home cooking class directly after work. I didn’t get home until 10:00pm so there was NOOOOOOOO way I would exercise that late at night, I’d be bouncing off walls! The great news is that I went to this cooking show filled with tons of samples, baked goods, drinks, cakes, pork sandwiches on and on… and I didn’t have ANY OF IT! I packed my dinner, took it along and my mother in law and I enjoyed a nice healthy low cal meal. We had a Turkey wrap on a Whole Wheat low cal low carb wrap, (which by the way is one of the best wraps I’ve tasted and for only 50 calories). A 100 cal pack of chips and a cup of grapes, chased down with my Favorite Tropicana Fruit Squeeze. Have I told you about these Fruit Squeeze drinks?? Well, let me just share. I found these about a week ago as I was staring into the single water section at the convenient store. Low and behold, a flavored water—Fruit Juice Water from Tropicana in a beautiful tropical tangerine flavor….I checked out the calorie content, 20 calories per serving, the 20 oz only has 50 calories for the whole thing!! I’ve been having one as “juice” in the morning with breakfast… AND in the evening, when I need that snack? I’ve been reaching for one of these! It’s great!

I feel EXACTLY the way about this process as I did in 2004 when I lost all this weight. The only difference this time is that I plan to keep it OFF! (No more babies!)

In other exciting weight loss news…. I am comfortably wearing a pair of trouser pants that just last week were tight on my waistline.. Even last week, looser than in previous weeks, but today… I can tell a HUGE difference. Makes me happy.

I’ve also decided against the mid-week weigh in. I want to be surprised. We all know how much we fluctuate day to day…

Alrighty—exercise planned tonight, ooohhh and we’re having ham and greenbeans… yummy I may even through in a baked potato!
Bye for now!

No comments: