I’m happy. In two weeks, I’ve lost 14.5 pounds! I could have pushed myself a little harder in the exercise department and for the past few days, haven’t downed enough water but for the most part, even through 2 birthday parties and a weekend away from home, I managed to stay right on plan and lose. My goal is to take it up a notch this week. I am going to try and be as high energy as possible. I have a challenging week ahead of me with lots of fun things happening at work… namely the ’08 financial forecast. Blah.. It takes a lot of mental-ness… I know that mental-ness is not a word, but its MY word…. You know, mental-ness didn’t come up as a misspell… I wonder, is it a word? LOL
I keep thinking to myself, if I continue to lose 2-4 lbs per week by Christmas:
2 lbs per week X 14 weeks =28 lbs + current 14.5 =42
3 lbs per week X 14 weeks =42 lbs + current 14.5 =56.5
4 lbs per week X 14 weeks =56 lbs + current 14.5 = 70.5
WOW! I know not every week I will lose 2 lbs. BUT it’s a visual goal and I am ALL ABOUT VISUAL GOALS!
I know you may think breaking this down is silly, and it probably is but, Its my motivation, my goal… I want goal so badly!
Although I’ve only lost 14.5 lbs to date, I’ve already had 3 people tell me that they think I look thinner… and they don’t know I’m dieting!
I feel wonderful and energetic and happy and full of water!!!
I am looking forward to dinner tonight. We’re having turkey! Gobble gobble… I know, I’m not right….
Ok well, I guess I’ll go now..
I’m working out tonight. LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!!
No comments:
Post a Comment