I know, I know, I shouldn’t have but I couldn’t resist an “unofficial” quickie sneak peak on the scale this morning—the mid-week weigh in. I was pleased. I won’t share the loss yet, but I am hoping it to be a nice loss by week end. I don’t think it will be as large as the 10 lb loss that I had last week but it would be nice to be up and over the 5lb mark. Truly, at this point, in my mind any loss is a success.
Jeremy and I watched the Biggest Loser last night. That show is so motivating. The only thing is that I don’t feel like I am working hard enough with my exercise. I am only doing about 45-60 minutes per day. I know these people are doing 4-5 hours per day. I wish I had the time to fit that in to my daily routine, but I don’t. On Saturdays I manage about 2 hours worth of work out—and that’s really my limit.
I really am feeling pretty good. I need to get some other variety into my lunch routine. Each day I have been having a ½ turkey or ham sandwich on light wheat for about 95 calories, a piece of fruit usually around 70 calories, a yougert for 40 and either a 100 calorie pack of chips or the Pecan Sandies. I can’t say its’ too exciting, but I am not sure what else to pack. I think Salads are pretty good maybe I should try that. I know before when I did weight loss, I ate a lot of lean cuisine type meals. The Sodium is too much for me. I blow up like a balloon! I’ve also incorporated a lot of water intake. At minimum 100 oz per day… That’s more than a gallon!
I have to admit… I am not eating enough calories. I am not doing this on purpose either. I am not hungry. I really think it’s all the water intake. I know that if you don’t eat enough the metabolism will start to store the calories for fear of starvation. I try to eat more on Saturday/Sunday and I think that is helping. I know water is a key element to metabolism as well… so I’ll definitely keep drinking it!
I fell a little sleepy this morning. I think it’s the lack of caffeine. I’ve completely cut it out of my diet. I’ll pep up soon.
Sandi—I am so glad that you are back on it! I really feel strong this time, very very much like the very first time I did this. You are 100% right… WE CAN DO IT! And we will. I refuse to stop until I am there. I want to be a healthy person, an active mom and a HOTTTTTT Wife! J
I am definitely getting a tattoo when I reach goal. Something I’ve NEVER considered until now… I figure, why not!
Wow this got rather long, quickly. I will close for now. I’ll be back tomorrow….
Comments welcome all!
No comments:
Post a Comment