Thursday, September 27, 2007

One more day to the end of the week!

It’s Thursday—one more day to this work week! I am excited because our treadmill comes FRIDAY--- TOMORROW! I can’t wait to get that set up so I can get into my routine. I am really looking forward to it!

I was exactly on plan yesterday and it was my Anniversary—by the way—happy Anniversary Sandi! That’s cool we share the same day! Jeremy got me a card and made dinner-- We decided NOT to get gifts because we just bought this treadmill. It was nice that he got a card. It was a very sweet card and he even underlined important words etc. I forgave him from the previous night’s argument. I didn’t want to but I couldn’t be mad on our Anniversary. Oh so back to dinner. It was really good—Chicken Breast breaded with Healthy Choice Red Sauce, a sprinkle of Fat Free Mozzerella Cheese and some freshly steamed veggies. We had frozen fruit cocktail for dessert. It was excellent.

We decided that rather doing our WATP dvd, we’d put Carson in the stroller and take a brisk walk. It was great. We walked up hills, down hills, and really worked up a sweat. It was a nice break from the daily routine. Have I told you how I cannot wait to get this treadmill?

I am in a different office today, it’s relaxing—a little different from the normal hustle and bustle. I am taking a little lunch break now. Typically this is when I get my posts done. It’s relaxing. This afternoon, I’ll be out and about with my staff, doing client visits. It should make the day go by pretty quickly… Tomorrow is FRIDAY ….Have I told you how I cannot wait to get this treadmill??

I took a sneak peak at the scale. I know, I know, I vowed to not do this again, but I did anyway. I was down 1 lb. This means that I have 3 more days to kick it up a notch and lose at least 2 more lbs… I want so badly to be into the 220’s this week.. Maybe I’ll be surprised and end up with 4 lbs… no matter what, I’ll be happy and keep plugging away.

I am eating my lunch now, I do not like the bread on my lean turkey sandwich… it just doesn’t taste so good. They were out of the usual bread at the grocery store so we got a different lite kind. Note to self: Don’t get this bread again! My caloric intake hasn’t been very high today.. I need to step that up a bit too. My pants feel tighter than usual, I have a sneaky feeling that it’s almost that time of the month… Blah. I have noticed that my rings on my fingers are loose, the stones spin around my fingers which is annoying because I have to keep moving them back to the top of my fingers. It gets in the way too which is kind of irritating! Oh well, I’ll deal… It’s the price to pay for becoming thinner! HA! I am most certainly willing to pay that price.

Well, this has gone on to become a pretty lengthy entry!
Current Weight 232.5

No comments: