I find myself doing this more today... Taking gentle breaths and exhaling… I guess you could say I’m trying to be Zen. I’ve been a little stressed at work but I am channeling it and using the energy to work on myself, my relaxation, my focus, my exercise. It’s working. There really are so many benefits of weight loss and exercise. I feel better already, even though only 13.5 lbs into this, I’m more relaxed, sleeping better, have more energy and even have a better personality. When I think about all the food that used to weigh me down, literally It kind of makes me nauseous. It really does feel good when you know you are doing the right thing, not only for yourself, but for your family as well.
Yesterday I noted that I am eating too few calories. I’ve added a little more to the day. I started off today with some banana bread oatmeal. I had a terrible time getting it down—I think I ate a little less than half. I am not a breakfast person and I just have a terrible time trying to adjust to the texture of the stuff! So I’ll move on to an apple!
Other things happening… This weekend we are going home. My nephew just turned 1 and so the birthday party is this Saturday. I’ve got my days planned for my eats. I plan to stick to it too. I have even gone as far as getting Fat Free hotdogs to eat at the party, light chips and of course my companion…water. I’ll get through it! Weigh in will still be on Sunday—we’re taking the scale with us! I am excited to weigh in. I hope the number is good!
I am rambling again, but I can, it’s my blog right? J see ya.
No comments:
Post a Comment