Ok, so here I am 9pm on Monday night. I felt like venting, I guess to my self but at least I know that when I look back, I'll realize that I have off days. While this wasn't an off day for food and water, it was for exercise... I feel like I was a bad girl today for NOT exercising. I guess it's good to feel bad about it, keeps me in check. I really do need to exercise every single day come hell or high water but I do know that by not doing the exercise I'll be ok. It's a total mental thing. I've got to work on a better schedule with exercising. You see, when I get home from work, do dinner clean up, bathe my son, and get things ready for tomorrow, it's like 8:30pm which is a little late to exercise because then I'm wound up and can't sleep. Ideally, If I could eat, then exercise right after, I'd be good to go and most nights it does happen that way but tonight we had my mother in law as a dinner guest and things got thrown off a bit. So we had to skip it. I think tomorrow I'll try my best to double up.. I think that when the treadmill comes, I am really going to stick to the plan of up early to walk on treadmill then after work WATP.. THis way if I can't squeeze the evening workout, at least I'll have the early morning walk. I hate feeling like a slacker. I know I should have just exercised at 8:30pm tonight and worried about fighting sleep later... I can't let one day get me down right? RIGHT. Tomorrow is a new day and damnit... it will be on plan 100%!
Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment