Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Rainy outside but Sunny in my mind....

It’s a nice day to be inside. It’s very rainy and cool. Reminds me of an early fall day. Although rainy, I am beaming inside. I am right on plan and feeling great. I can’t explain it really, aside from the fact that I am happy to be doing this again. I always say, if I can get through 2 weeks then I can do this until I’m at goal. The countdown is on. This is my 7th day. I’ve had every day since day on right on plan. I feel like a new person with a zest for life not a zest for food. I ended up under calorie intake goal yesterday, and I still felt full at the end of the day. I can’t endorse water enough. Truly, my companion during this time. I don’t have a lot to really say today.

I ordered 5 light cook books. I kind of get tired of eating chicken every day. I am not creative when it comes to meat/fish. I guess it goes back to convenience. Chicken is what I know. I am very excited to get the cook books though. When I’m on plan, I want to spend my spare time planning out the next day. It’s fun. Like research you know? I am a strange breed but it’s keeping me on track and for that I’m content with my weird-o tendencies.

Jeremy is also on target. He’s been trying to out do me. I think it is funny. I admire his competitive spirit. I have to admit. I did feel a little triumphant on our first weigh-in day because I beat him—only by ½ pound. BUT never the less, I still pulled ahead! I know its not about who lost more weight than who but a little friendly competition never hurt anyone.

Let’s see, anything really exciting happening…. Not so much. I guess work keeps me pretty busy, and Carson, oh what a love of my life. I cannot imagine my life with out this precious little bugger. He’s 2 now and talking up a storm. I didn’t know I could love someone so much.

Other than that, not a bunch happening. I can’t wait for my cook books to get here.
More updates later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((HUGS)))

I cannot tell you how happy it makes me to see you back in action. And even better, it coincides with my own efforts. (I started on Monday!) We CAN do this!!!

-Sandi

Anonymous said...

Wow, for someone who didnt have much to say, you sure said alot! LOL

I love your enthusiasm--it is CATCHING!

Jen415