Monday, September 10, 2007

Week 2--- And we're OFF!

The start of week 2—right on plan.

I was thrilled to see the scale this week. Weigh in was on Sunday. I knew it was going to be great, I had worked my rear off all week. I had even doubled up on Saturday and I pulled off 4 miles and 125 crunches on the ab lounger. It truly paid off. I saw a 10 lb loss. While I have a full understanding that most of that is water loss, what’s more is that I actually lost 8.75 inches. 3 from my waistline and 2 from my bustline. I am really determined to keep this up. Sunday was an on plan with eats but not with water and exercise. I decided to give myself a break today although very active with cleaning closets, and other miscellaneous tasks around the house so it wasn’t a total wash. I have to admit, I do feel like I’m cheating when I don’t do the water and exercise.

I feel great. I know that I am going to do it this time, I feel it. I can’t even explain how I turn this on and off but for me, there truly IS a right time, and believe you me, THIS IS IT!

I know that if I get through 2 weeks, I will be committed until this weight is gone. Yesterday, to inspire myself, I started going through my clothes pre baby, when I weighed 150. In case your wondering, for me, it was a size 10-12. This is where I want to be. My jeans are so cute, the clothing just so trendy. I feel as if I am an old bubba now, these clothes are ok but I want better ones… skinny clothes…. Cute and maybe borderline risqué?? Yes… that’s what I want.

I feel like writing today and since this is my blog, I will! I’ve also decided that I will get a tattoo on my lower back when I hit goal. I am not sure what it would be, but I just think they are really cute and since I’m a mom in my 30’s trying to be HOT, why not? I think it will be fun and discreet. Only to be seen at the beach you know?

I just cannot wait to get home and exercise tonight. Seriously, I am crazed with losing this weight… it’s all good.

So the plan for today is to down at least 100 oz of water. I’ve got 33 in right now, and its 9:30am so I’m pretty sure I’ll meet that goal.

I’ve got really healthy food planned today at least for lunch. I am not sure what’s happening for dinner yet, I am sure it will involve chicken of some sort… Maybe a salad.

AND exercise. I know I’ll at minimum do 2 miles and 100 crunches.

I am really happy so far. I’ve got to keep on movin’!

No comments: