It’s Tuesday. I worked out last night, 2 miles and 100 ab lounge crunches. I woke a little sore this morning but that is ok… I know it’s working. I have to share this. Last night, Jeremy decided that instead of his usual running a mile, that he would do my 2 mile walk away the pounds workout. He says that he wanted to not work so hard and that he needed to exercise. HA… he didn’t have a clue as to how much working he would be doing on the 2 mile. It was great. I was going, all high energy, while he struggled to keep up, got off beat and sweat like a pig! When we added the weights, I thought he would die. “Man these hurt, I can’t believe this workout”. By the end, he said he didn’t realize how good of a workout it was and from now on, rather than running 8 minutes, he’ll be joining me for the 2 mile power walk for 30 minutes! Guess I’m not really doing the “wimpy” easy out workouts now AM I?
So tonight I am going to the Taste of Home Cooking class! I’m excited to see the new stuff. I’ve realized that I can make just about anything in a more healthy, low fat kind of way. I’m also looking forward to getting some ideas for Thanksgiving.
I’ve got an exciting lunch packed today! (well if you can consider a salad exciting—I do!) I’ve got a nice blend of spring mix and spinach, lean turkey, onions, tomatoes, banana peppers and Fat free cheese, just a smide… I brought along my salad spray). I think it will be GREAT! I have an apple, and some 60 cal pudding with caramel to satisfy my sweet tooth! It’s all good!
Feeling great, keeping up with the water and exercise. I’m hoping for a good return on the investment this week…AKA 5 lb loss! J
No comments:
Post a Comment