Today is our 6th wedding anniversary. It hasn’t started out so good but it’s very much like my husband to cause waves on an important day. I don’t know why, he’s just a grumpy old man in a 32 year old body. I try to tell him all the time that people do notice how miserable he is but he doesn’t care. Oh well.
On to me now… I’m not going to think about Jeremy today. It just makes me mad.
I ended up drinking a little more than 4 liters yesterday. I was literally floating. I don’t know if I will be able to get 4 down today--- maybe two or two and ½.
I did exercise for about an hour and 15 minutes. It did feel great. I did 2 miles WATP and weights to focus on my arms for about ½ hour. I have a pair of pants on that I haven’t been able to wear since I had my son 2 years ago! It’s awesome and the best part is that they are 20’s and are loose! I am really hoping to get into 18’s in the next week or two.
It’s unseasonably warm here- actually hitting the 90’s today. September is just about over. Where is fall? I love fall. It’s my favorite season. I think I may be getting sick. I have a tickle in my throat, I’ve been sneezing like crazy and I feel kind of groggy. Not sure what all of that is about, perhaps I have allergies—very possible.
Let’s see, what else is happening today… Nothing too overly exciting. It’s only Wednesday- this week has really dragged on ….with work at least. Once I get home, the evening passes so quickly that I don’t feel like I had an evening!
Still right on plan--- this is day 23.
Current Weight 232.5
1 comment:
Actually, Happy Anniversary to us!!!
Today is my 15th wedding anniversary too!!
Have a great day!!
-Sandi
Post a Comment