Tuesday, September 25, 2007

It's a blah kind-o-day at least for now...

It’s Tuesday-- It’s not been that great of a day to this point. While I am 100% on plan with my daily goals, it’s just life in general throwing me a curve ball. I had the commute from HELL this morning. I don’t know where all the traffic came from. It was like all the surrounding roads were closed and EVERYONE and their mother decided to drive the same path I take to work. UGH. I peeked on the scale this morning. The only reason I did it is because I feel like I gained some weight—I know impossible but I just felt icky. Maybe its that time.. who knows. Anyway—down .5 lbs so I’m happy with that especially considering its only Tuesday.

In other news, my treadmill should be here on Friday! YIPPEE! I cannot wait. Jeremy went to the webpage to check the status of the order when he noticed that the same treadmill we purchased was on sale for $599! We paid $799! SO Jeremy called the company and they honored the price and credited our account! AWESOME! Our newly finished basement is turning into a gym! I don’t mind as long as the stuff can be stored somewhere when company comes! I just cannot wait to get it.

I am hungry today. I am usually not hungry too often but I’ve only drank about one liter so far today and I think that it probably why but who knows.

I really really need to exercise tonight. HAVE TO. If I want to see a loss this week, I know this HAS to be done. I can’t wait to be in the 220’s so I can breeze right through them right on into ONEDERLAND!

Have I told you about the COOKBOOKS I bought? They are superfantastic…. If that’s even a word! I’ll need to share some recipes.


Alrighty then… It’s been about 3 hours since I started this entry… so now, to this point today, I have consumed 2 liters… working on number 3 of water. It’s NOON! I’ve made about 50 trips to the bathroom today! I am finishing up lunch now.
Maybe today isn’t so bad afterall…

No comments: