Biggest Loser is on tonight!
I forgot to post yesterday—well maybe not FORGOT rather than ran out of time to!
Anyway, I wasn’t feeling too well. I ended up coming home from work early, only by an hour or two so it wasn’t a big deal. I did the treadmill last night and ate right on plan. This week is already feeling better than last week. While I only had a 2 lb drop last week, my pants continue to grow! It’s a great feeling. I am officially outgrowing these big ole pants! I dug out a pair of pants from 2 years ago and I am wearing them comfortably—infact they are loose on my legs and butt! Still a size 20 but I am not squeezing into them rather sliding in with room to spare. Look out 18’s here I come. So I’m at a 20 lb loss. Pretty good. I’m on my way. Only 80 more to go. I am 20% into this!
I got up this morning at 5:15am and got on the treadmill! That really helps with the energy level. I can just feel my metabolism kicking it up a notch! I did 20 minutes 3% incline 3mph a little over a mile and burned 150 calories. I plan on doing another mile tonight. Last night I did the same and 100 crunches on the ab lounger. I love having this space in my finished basement for my own personal workout room! Jeremy wants to get an elliptical machine. I don’t particularly care for them, maybe because I just hadn’t had much luck with them before. We’ll see. I am not sure where I could put it, my “space” is getting filled up!
I feel good today- after working out I had a 100 calorie Thomas English Muffin (SO GOOD) with 2 TBSP of whipped Philadelphia Chive Cream Cheese all for 160 calories. I had a Tropicana juice drink for 10 calories to boot!
For lunch—(since I hate the bread we bought the last time at the grocery store) I had 2 pieces of Jenny-O reduced sodium 98% Fat free ham, a rice cake, a pack of 100 calorie Cheetos and an apple. YUMMY—now I am full.
I can’t wait to weigh in this week. I hope it’s a good one but if not, I’ll keep plugging along because I KNOW this IS working in a major way!
I think we may need to get a new scale. Our digital gives us different readings. Our dial scale has us weighing much lower than the digital (Which I like) so I am not sure which is more accurate. We weighed a 15 lb dumbbell on the digital and the weight came up wrong. On the dial, it came up correct. I’d love to be able to say that I way 223 instead of 230.5….. I think we are going to buy a Natalus one. If anyone has any suggestions please, let me know. I am confused. I don’t really need a fancy one that measures fat etc. Just a basic accurate scale.
Ok this has gotten a bit long.
I’ll be back tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment