Tuesday, October 23, 2007

It's TUESDAY ALREADY!!

I haven’t updated in a few days! I’ve been busy. We completely did a makeover on my bedroom this weekend, paint, hardwood floors, new bedding, curtains, décor… the whole nine!

I had a 5 pound loss this week… that’s right a FIVE pound LOSS! Awesome! Down to 214. Couldn’t be happier. Yesterday I didn’t exercise, my body was so tired from the weekend activities so I took the day off, but I’ll be back on it full throttle tonight. I hope to lose a few more this week. I cannot wait to get into ONEderland. Once I get to that point, I know I will really start to notice the difference. I do now to some point but It’s not drastic until then, you know? 50 lbs gone… and I’m only 13.5 lbs away from that.. I’ll soon be at the half way mark! It’s nice to say that in 6 weeks I’ve lost 36.5 lbs.. 36% into this… It’s great!

I took a picture or Jeremy took a picture of me yesterday so I could see myself. I can definitely see the changes. It does feel great. I actually wore a size L shirt yesterday—something I have not been able to do for about 3 years now. Makes me happy. I know I’m headed in the right direction. I peeked on the scale this morning, I know it’s only Tuesday but I am still at the same mark 214… I know by the end of the week I’ll be closer to that 210 mark. I can’t wait… What’s even more awesome is the fact that the next time my parents see me (around Thanksgiving) I should be really close to being 50 lbs gone.. It should be noticeable. Can’t wait. I am just happy today!
All in all, I am pleased with my progress in this journey once again. I obviously cannot wait to get to goal but It will come in due time. This I KNOW!

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Congrats!!

SO proud of you!! You are doing awesome!!