It’s true. Even with the 3 lb “give” from the new scale. 6.5 lbs… On week five no less??? Amazing. Considering I only had a 2 lb loss the previous week I guess it’s a nice rebound. Regardless, I am thoroughly happy. I am at29 lbs GONE! Which also translates into being 29% closer to my 100 lb loss goal.
I am trying to imagine where I might be by Christmas. My goal would be to have at least 50 lbs gone by then—I’d be at 200lbs. Would be nice, I’d also be half way to goal which is also encouraging. I’d likely be at goal by Summer or maybe not, but a gal can dream.
My hips and butt are aching. I gave them a heck of a workout on Saturday.. 60 minutes, 3 miles over 500 calories burned. I felt amazing afterward. Don’t know if I can duplicate the effort tonight but I’ll give it a go!
So yesterday was our scheduled off plan day—I don’t know why I even have these, I can’t bring myself to go too off plan. On Saturday, I made my Buffalo Chicken Dip (low fat version) and Spinach Dip, also low fat version. I figured out if I’d eat half of each of the dips I’d be at 800 calories. I also bought a pumpkin pie because I was hungry for it. Jeremy got spaghetti. So on Sunday after weigh in, we each had a piece of pie and then, I put my dip in the oven to heat. Basically, I ate about 1/8th of each dip and sent it over to Sarah and Eric who finished it off. I prepared a Turkey Dinner for the evening which was relatively out of plan but not too bad. We each had apple crisp for about 240 calories and I think I still rounded out the day under 2000 calories—which is more than normal but I really wouldn’t consider it Off plan either—well, maybe a little. I think it sets the tone for the next week—my metabolism is up, I have energy and feel like tackling the next week even harder than the week before.
I am excited to work out tonight. I can’t wait to do the treadmill again. I know based on the trend of my weight loss over the past 5 weeks that in theory, this week will be a smaller loss but I am ok with that because I know it ends up working out in the end. I am just so glad I started this again. I know I’m going to make it to goal and STAY there.
Jeremy is really starting to look different. I can really see his weightloss. I am pretty sure you can see his more than mine. Maybe not, I don’t know. To me, I don’t see much change when I look in the mirror—with me, it’s all about how my clothes are fitting.
Anyway, I guess I better get moving. Lot’s to do today.
Happy Columbus Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment