Thursday, October 25, 2007

TERRIFIC TUESDAY!

Ok—so I’ve been going against my own personal mantra and peeked at the scale today. Without Jinxing myself, it totally looks like I could POTENTIALLY be in the single digits after weigh in or darned near close to the 210 mark… AHHHHHHHHH I can’t believe it!


I worked out on the treadmill last night. Only did a close to over mile and a half and 200 calories in 30 minutes—I did a 10% incline! That was tough.

Anyway, tomorrow is Friday and I cannot believe it. The week has really just flown by. I am excited to be at home and sleep in a little on Saturday. We are going to a Christmas show at the business expo this weekend. Those are always a ton of fun.

My plan is to stay ON Plan until Sunday. I’ve had a kick ass week so far this week. I need to keep it up on the treadmill…

I pulled out some of the old clothes from the last time I did this—most of them are 10-12 or 14’s. I am certainly NOT to that point yet. Mostly 18/20 at this point. 20’s are extremely comfortable, loose and borderline too big but the 18’s are still snug. Once I get comfortably in the 18’s and onto 16’s I’ll be really happy… my mommy pouch, from the c-section is really going to give me a hard time I think. I don’t know what I can do to get that portion reduced. It’s still a really tender spot on my stomach, even over 2 years old, still feels strange. Dr. said it will most likely always be that way.

Oh well!

Will focus on that after a while. Not sure there is too much that can be done about that.


Tomorrow chickies!G

No comments: