Yes--it's been a few days. I've been super busy at work, and out of town one of the days. I was also having the period from freakin' hell. One of the WORST experienced in a LONG LONG time. Combined with the large weight loss from last week, I had no expectations for any loss this week. I truly felt bloated enough to have a gain. To my surprise, I had a 2 lb loss this week. Seriously. Did. not. expect. that....at ALL.
I thought I'd be taking a bi-week this week so that I wouldn't have to agonize over a gain that wasn't self inflicted! I was good with food this week....not so good with exercise. I only managed 2 days. I actually had to break down and get some midol. Not the norm for me. at all.
So today is Sunday-- Yesterday I cleaned majorly in my house. I did some yard work too. My mumms didn't last long this time. The weather has been freakishly warm and I just don't think they can handle 90's... So I threw them out and made a nice fall arrangement out of corn shocks,pumpkins and some fall folliage. It's pretty. Maybe I'll take a picture..
Today we'll do a lot of nothing... well we're taking the vehicles to be cleaned and will continue to finish up some laundry, clip coupons, etc. that's about it. Sunday is one of my favorite days of the week. It's a good preparation day--sets the tone for the rest of the week.
Alrighty then.,.. Got to go hang with the fam... I love them!
Down 2 puts me at 219.... Getting closer all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment