Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Success!

So yesterday was a success in Water, food and exercise! It feels GREAT to be back on track 100%. I did about a mile and a half last night—25 minutes and roughly 213 calories burned. I’m up to running at 5mph which is really a feat for me. When I first started I could barely keep up with 4mph so I am really happy to this point. My endurance is building and I know I’m in a high calorie fat burn mode when I’m running.

I keep thinking about getting to goal and how badly I want it. Nothing will stop me. No cheeseburger, no pizza, no candy, no cakes, no pies…. NOTHING. I’ve realized that even though Jeremy and I do 1 off day a week, it never really gets out of hand. And when I say off day, usually no more than 2000 calories. So while it’s off for our plans, it’s really a minimal intake considering.

It’s finally fall here. It’s mid October, and the weather is finally cooling off. Don’t get me wrong, I love summer time but when it’s over, it should be over… the poor trees and plants are so confused. Hopefully fall will linger into winter, I like snow and all but I don’t like to travel to work in it!

Anyway, not much to say today I guess. Just happy to be back on track. I’ve been taking my One a day Weight Smart Vitamins. I really like them. At least I know I’m getting the recommended daily dose of the vitamins I need. Sometimes, I tend to not eat enough of the things that bring the nutrition.
So that’s it for me today…

No comments: