Monday, October 15, 2007

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMONDAY

So, this weekend, wasn’t the best, and definitely not the worst ever but I feel like I kind of slid maybe, well, half way off the wagon..

I’ll list by each day of the weekend what I ate. This way I can look back if I need to and make sure it doesn’t happen again.

I still had a 2 lb loss which was amazing, especially due to the fact that I have been so overly bloated with this damn period. I was totally in awe that I lost anything.

So here goes—we always have 1 day where we don’t count anything.. So I need to make sure that’s worked in.

Friday—I had a rice cake and an apple during the day—It was a very busy day. 150 calories. Then, when I went home, we had to go to the grocery store and do some other errands… We went to McDonalds! UGH! I had a grilled club chicken sandwich—540 calories and that was it for the day—not too bad calorie wise but all in all a pretty shitty day.

Saturday—I had an English muffin for breakfast. A Turkey Sandwich and light Doritos for lunch. For dinner we had roasted Chicken and Homemake stuffing--- the stuffing being the bad part—I made gravy too. Then, later that night we went to Dairy Queen, I got a strawberry shortcake dessert. I don’t think I over did it by too much, although clearly this wasn’t a typical day for me.

Sunday—our dedicated “bad” day. I have some stuffing for breakfast—just a little.
For lunch I had a turkey sandwich and a 100 calorie pack. For dinner I had 1.5 pieces of Pizza and a piece of chocolate cake (for Jeremy’s dad’s birthday). I had popcorn later in the night for a snack.

So—I feel like I kind of messed up this weekend… I didn’t exercise. This period really messed with me this weekend.

So today—I’m right back on it. I’ll be exercising tonight—I’d really like to see a 5 lb loss this week. I’m currently at 219 so roughly I’ve lost 31.5 lbs total. I can’t wait to be at 50 lbs gone.. I plod forward… in a big way. I’ve got something to prove!

No comments: