Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I'm at home today!

My son has conjunctivitus in BOTH eyes! His eye started to get a little wattery over the weekend, and then a little red yesterday morning. It didn't look like pinkeye.. but I wasn't sure. Last evening, I noticed that the other eye was starting to become infected. I called the dr. office yesterday afternoon, they couldn't get him in. I called the ER and they had a light load last night so we took him in. Luckily, we got in and out with medicine in less than an hour. So, I'm home with him. He has to be out of daycare for a few days. Jeremy will be off Wed and Possibly Thurs so I think we've got it all covered.

Anyway, It's nice to be home and spending time with him. We've set up a little tent in the living room, and he's playing very contently. I figured I might as well jump online while he's so happy content. I am also hoping to get a little work accomplished too.. We'll see.

So I did exercise yesterday, ate right on plan and drank tons of water. If I can just keep this up all week, I'll be in great shape come weigh-in on Sunday. I really want to be under the 210 mark.. No I take that back, I REALLY REALLY want to be under the 199 mark but I know that's an unrealistic goal for a 1 week weigh-in. I'd be happy with a 5 lb loss this week. I was reading a thread on the 3FC website (which I love) and there was a topic, what size are you. It is so amazing to see how things fit differently on different people. My tops are a L-XL but believe it or not, I am still in a tight 18 very loose 20--if you can be in such a size. My C-Section area really is going to be a major problem for me. Pants are going to be an issue and I think its going to hold me back in some ways. Oh well-- I'll continue to work on it just as hard as ever.

Anyway, I plan to stick to my plan today-- Lunch will be healthy, and best part is I'll probably be able to get on the treadmill early today and work even more! That is great!

So that's it for now... TIme to go play with Carson!

No comments: