Thursday, October 04, 2007

It's THURSDAY! Day 31

It’s Day 31 and right on plan. I didn’t post yesterday. I had such a chaotic day at work, I was completely mentally drained and didn’t feel like thinking anymore! I skipped exercise yesterday. My body was so sore from the day before. I’ll be back on it tonight. I did take a peek at the scale. I am FINALLY in the 220’s. I stepped on the scale last night—and you are mostly always heavier at night so that’s encouraging. I’ve been increasing my calories a bit. Now since I am doing the treadmill and sweating my butt off, I am hungrier than usual. I’ve been faithfully eating breakfast too which is helping to pump up my metabolism. I am also in clothes that I haven’t seen on for over two years. I have to rid the current stuff, people at work keep telling me that they are too big! I am still so excited about doing this. I know that this is it and I will reach my goal. Not much more to say today! I have no lunch with me. I didn’t have anything ready to go this morning. This will be the first lunch I’ll have to buy out since I’ve been doing this. WAWA has good choices and I like going there because they have a nice variety and almost all the products have the nutritional value labels on them. It’s almost Friday. I can’t wait. I am looking forward to the weekend.
Later—Peace out!

No comments: