Friday, October 19, 2007

Hellooooooo FRIDAY!

It’s Friday! Great news.. (that it’s Friday). 2 more days to weigh in, AND…. I don’t have to go back to work for 2 whole days! I am excited about that!

So anyway, I think this should prove to be a great week for me! I peeked on the scale and it looked to be nearing the 215 mark, which would be phenomenal! That was on Wednesday. I’ve been bustin’ a rump exercising, although I didn’t do the treadmill last night because I got home so late. I plan on hitting it hard tonight AND tomorrow! Maybe even 2 times tomorrow! I cannot wait!

This weekend should be pretty low key—At least that is my goal. Relax, focus on exercise and just chill. I have to go and get a Halloween costume for Carson. I know it’s getting late, I just really thought I would have had more time to look and now, it’s down to the wire so it will get done this weekend.

For Sunday—the planned “bad” day, I think I am going Mexican. Not too heavy, maybe just a taco or something but I’ve been hungry for it. I’ve also been thinking about a sandwich spread that my mom makes on occasion with ham, cheese, onion, egg and ketchup all ground and then heated on a soft roll.. I know it totally sounds gross but it’s really good and its been something in my family for generations—literally. Maybe I do that, I actually think that would be less fattening than the taco. We’ll see. I like My Sunday bad day although I never get over 2000 calories so technically it isn’t all that bad. Bob Green the trainer on the biggest loser says that it’s good to live in the real world, satisfy temptations but not over do it. And I never do while dieting. It keeps me sane, and obviously it’s not messing with my progress, so I shall continue!

I found a nifty little thing to curb or satisfy my “candy” cravings.. I love candy it's just something I have always had a hard time with. So anyway, I found skittles gum. 2 pieces 10 calories and it’s basically a candy that turns into gum. LOVE it. I can take 4 pieces after lunch or dinner for about 20 calories and I’m happy go lucky! It works for me! Always good when something works for ya… know what I mean?

All in all, I did have a pretty decent week. I do look forward to the weigh in.

At present, I am roughly 29 lbs heavier than my neighbor girl (we’re doing this together) When we started this, I was 51.1 lbs heavier… I gaining on her! The competition I share with her and Jeremy really keeps my head in the game. It’s great. It’s friendly and hell, she already looks good so knowing that I’m catching her makes me feel great!

Ok—well I shall escape blogland for now… Be back with the weigh-in results on Sunday!

Out like Shout!G

No comments: