Back on it today—full force. Can’t wait to get on that treadmill tonight.
I honestly should do away with the planned off day. My eyes are ALWAYS bigger than my stomach and I end up wasting food anyway.
I had a 2 lb loss this week which I reported yesterday, and while it isn’t a wonderful loss, it is still a loss and I’ll certainly take that over a gain ANY DAY! I am happy with simply going in the right direction! Mid way through the week it looked way more promising, not too sure what happened, could be water weight, I know I didn’t eat more than I should have. It will pan for next week. I still feel really good about my progress and really, it’s progress and that’s all that matters. Right? RIGHT!
I ran into a picture taken a few months ago, I can really tell the difference now! It’s good that I have a picture.. I wasn’t a big picture taking person for obvious reasons. What a difference. Jeremy saw the pic and just couldn’t believe the change. Made me so so happy!
Ok gotta scoot.
Later
No comments:
Post a Comment