Wow- Yesterday was great. I actually burned off dinner walking on the treadmill last night. I sweat a lot and felt great. The ONLY problem I have is that I can’t wear shoes on the treadmill and it causes the bottoms of my feet to get worn out! I blame this on the fact that I seldom wear shoes with the backs in them to work. I have heels that have open backs. My ankles don’t get proper support and I noticed that when I walk or stand, I tend to turn out to the outer part of my foot. When I wear my walking shoes, they keep my ankles straight which causes pain to my shins… I think the only solution is to get some water socks or isotoner slippers with the tread on the bottom… the socks aren’t cutting it! I did well last night… I stayed on for 40 minutes and would have gone to 60 minutes had my feet not been killing me!
I had a great day with food and water as well. I really hope this weeks weigh in will be a good one, especially since I didn’t have such a great one last week. It’s funny, I’ve noticed that my weight loss trend seems to be a really really good week followed by a lesser week. That’s ok too… I’ll certainly take it. My goal is to have lost 50 lbs by Christmas. I know I can do it, I’m currently at 31.5 as of last weigh in. (6 weeks)—I’ve got 10 weeks to lose 20 lbs… That’s 2 lbs per week… I KNOW I can do that! It would be so great to see my family at Christmas, 50 lbs lighter. I know when I get to the 200 mark, I start to really look and feel better. I feel good now, but I know that its really noticeable weight loss at 50 lbs. Jeremy looks great now… he’s almost up to 40 lbs gone already. I can’t believe what it’s done for him! Wow. Hottie… Seriously.
I have never been so excited and more determined to get this weight off. I know that I am doing this. It feels right and I know I am going to succeed. I cannot wait to get to goal.
I wish I could run NOW! But I am at work. Blah.
Outtie!
No comments:
Post a Comment