I’ve started taking the One A Day Vitamin—weight smart. I know I need to have vitamins daily. These things really give me energy! I love it! I feel awake, alert, excited, and like I can do anything today! Well, maybe not ANYTHING but you get what I’m trying to convey here.
I have an exciting lunch packed today. Want to hear it? Of course you do. Who wouldn’t want to know what’s inside my Manpower lunchbox! Ha ha.. so here goes. I brought today a homegrown tomato sliced up, a 100 calorie multi-grain Thomas English Muffin, 2 tbsp of whipped Philadelphia Cream Cheese with Chives (for the muffin), Banana Pepper Rings, 1 cup of concord grapes a Caramel Rice Cake and A Tropicana Lemonade-lite. Yummy. That’s a lot of food—all for 340 calories! I’ll probably do the rice cake mid-morning then the grapes mid afternoon. I’ve already downed 1 liter of water—the day should be a good one. I’ll end it with a treadmill jaunt! They have a gym here at our business complex, free to anyone who works here. I’ve contemplated bringing my shoes to walk on the treadmill however, I get pretty sweaty when I walk and since I meet people all day, and interact with my staff, don’t know if it would be the best thing for me…. I have my treadmill at home but I would like to squeeze in another mile if I could.
I was talking to my friend last night. Told her I was on a diet again and that I’ve lost almost 30 lbs. She then asked, how much are going to lose this time. I told her my goal was 100 lbs total. She was totally shocked, and said she thought that was too thin! Isn’t that funny? Last time I got down to that goal weight of 150, Everyone said my face was too thin and I was shrinking away to nothing. I didn’t feel that way at all! I was a size 10 with DD’s.. who are they kidding! I’m going there again. I will stay there too!
Alrighty then.. lots to do today—I’ll be in Baltimore tomorrow so I probably won’t post.
Ta Ta!
221 baby….221
No comments:
Post a Comment