Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Short little post today

Ah what a busy day. At work. At home. Left me no time to exercise. I've got to get on it double time tomorow. FOR REAL. My foot really hurts today. I was hoping that it would get better on its own. Not sure what I am going to do. I know if I go to the doctor, they will inevitably tell me that I've got to say off it. I can't. Not only because of exercising, but because my job requires me to be on it. As a mother of a very energetic little boy, I'm required to be on it. The pain is extremely tolerable. It's basically a soreness. So-- I plug on. I know being on it, could potentially make it worse but I'm just going to take it ginger. :)

So that's it for now!

Success in everything you do!

No comments: