Friday, June 24, 2011

Happy Friday--seriously!

I am very happy that it is Friday. This week has been so long at work, especially with the AC being out. The repair people are here now, thank heavens because I'll tell you, 2 weeks with the temps in the high 80's with humidity that is so thick--makes you want to go crazy! So lucky for us, that is getting fixed as we speak.

I have no real plans this weekend aside from relaxing and just not really doing anything. Grocery shopping done, cleaing of the house done, and really, aside from a few little loads of laundry, I'm all caught up. Why? Because I didn't do my jogging last night! That sucks. Sometimes, you just have to weigh out what is most important-- while exercising certainly ranks very very close to the top, the happiness and sanity of my family is equally as important. It's a give and take. So Basically I worked on Monday Wednesday and I guess you could count all the house work as a work out, and then tonight I'll be jogging and doing the Just Dance workout. I am hoping that by upping my calories a little wee bit, focusing on more protein and less carbs that the scale will take a nice leap. Probably not but I can wish I guess. Oh Oh Oh... I got out the tubs of clothing that I've been waiging to see if they'll ever fit.. and guess what-- I put on and zipped up a pair of 12's ! Holy Hello.. I mean waaayyyyy too tight, never go out in public with 'em kind of fit but I recall just a few weeks/months ago, me saying this about a size 16! I am just about on my way out of the 16's and fitting into 14's more comfortably now. So maybe by summer's end, I'll be in a 12. Initially, this is where my ultimate goal was-- to be about 150 in a 12. However, I think I will most likely go beyond that. I pulled out the 8's that I once fit in to... ah yes... I would love to be around 130 and size 8. I love it that I can set my goals and see them become a reality. I am so happy that while this is a longer process than I had anticipated, I am actually reaching goals and accomplishing what I want to. I feel great and am just excited to keep going. Alright, that's it for now. Have a successful day!

No comments: