Thursday, June 02, 2011

500 ab crunches?!

Yeppers, that's right. 500 ab crunches, took me 30 minutes plus 30 minutes of cardio/interval training. Told ya I was going to double time it tonight! Yee haw. Betcha I'm gonna feel like I was run over by a mac truck tomorrow! All in all today was a good, very busy, productive day. I like days like these! The weekend is almost here. It will be filled with a ton of cleaning, exercising and hopefully some needed relaxation! My parents are coming for a visit next weekend, and hopefully *crosses fingers* we get to take out the boat for the first time this season. Should be a good time.

Short but sweet tonight. Have a few more things to do before turning in to bed. I've been at this for 150+ days now. It feels great. I FEEL GREAT!

Success in everything you do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.