Thursday, June 23, 2011

Did you think I fell off the face of the earth?

It’s been a crazy hectic week at work and at home! Each time I went to get a post together, I got busy with something and never got to it!
Monday, I biked a few miles, Tuesday I took off because I had some errands to do and didn’t get home until 8pm and Yesterday, I jogged 3.5 miles-I was averaging 4mph walking speed and 7mph jogging speed. It was a great workout. I did a square perimeter around my house—it was pretty cool to sweet to see it outlined on the GPS. I was really sweaty which I loved!! It was about 88 degrees in the evening because I left around 645. I am hoping to get the same run in tonight. I am really starting to enjoy it. Now, if all these efforts would just help the scale to move a little quicker I’d be a happy camper!

I think I am dealing with a cold today. Carson has had a little wee nagging cough and runny nose, now I think I might have it! Either that or the AC at night is really socking it too me.
Not too much more to say today. I am plugging along, trying to eat at calorie level. It’s been a little rough getting to eat all my calories—it just seems like so much food, especially when I exercise and end up with an additional 400 some odd calories! Last night I decided to cash in on my calories and we went to Rita’s. I had a Juicy Pear Gelati. It was very good and 364 calories. I STILL ended up with over 200 calories left for the day.

I have been trying to incorporate more nuts and protein in to my diet. Trying to be smarter about increasing my calorie levels. I’ve seen people eat crap but as long as they are under the calorie goal for the day they’re still losing. I just can’t bring myself to it. But whatever works works!


Success in everything you do today!

No comments: