Friday, June 24, 2011

This one's for the girls...

So-- on my lunch break today, I went and had a professional bra fitting. It was the BEST thing I have ever done. I look like I've lost 20 lbs. NO JOKE. These babies are up where they should be. I am estatic. The bra cost me $70 but it was worth it. I honestly cannot believe that I waited this long to do it. I never knew what size I was. I was wearing totally the wrong size. I'll just share. I went in to the boutique wearing a 40 DDD I left there wearing a 34 HH.

Band size MUCH smaller, Cup size MUCH Larger! However, because I am fitted correctly, I look so much better. I can't wait to go home and try on some clothes. I am so excited. Seriously. I cannot wait. I highly recommed to the ladies that have never had a fitting, DO IT! I wish I would have done it sooner. I just feel so great! The fitter person actually told me that I have a very small rib cage and that I am definitely not considered full figured! Wow! Can you believe that? ME? Not full figured? It was nice to hear.

So if you've never had one done, you just have to. It's one of the best things I've ever done.

Just had to share. Success in everything you do today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After seeing an Oprah show on bras, I got fitted for the first time. It was kind of a shock to see the cup size, but it made a world of difference in how clothes fit. I think it's worth the money to get a good-fitting bra.