I have run/powerwalked consistently every night this week. I've burned a ton of calories in these 4 days alone. I have been dead on with my eating, and drinking mostly water/diet green tea. I did have one soda with my dinner out the other night (which I just had a salad by the way). I feel good. Put on a pair of pants that were totally loose, almost un-wearable! I am making progress whether the scale shows it or not. I have not missed one single day of counting calories since I started in January. (Granted on Sundays if I don't know what the calorie count is I add in an automatic 3000 calories). Nonetheless, I've logged in and made myself accountable. Having my "mini moment of relapse" this past weekend has only given me more motivation to succeed. I have fully recommitted to getting this weight off forever. I feel teriffic! It is totally amazing how much better you feel when eating and exercising right. I am a happy girl tonight, full of energy and vigor. Are you ready to gag yet?! lol. Seriously--I'm beaming. I hope the scale is kind to me. I would SO LOVE to be in the 170's this week. I want it so badly! I am busting my rear. I have also started taking Alli again, until I am sure that I am through this slump. I know I've said before that Alli isn't right for me but at that time it wasnt. I am not a fan of using a supplement continuously but to jolt the system every now and again, I am ok with and that is precisely what I am doing. It's a short term thing and I know this. Gotta shake up the patterns.. Keep the body guessing right! RIGHT!
Here's to you. Hoping you have success in everything you are trying to accomplish today!
1 comment:
Hi Gretchen, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!
Post a Comment