2 pounds. 2 pounds. This... in 2 weeks. I am happy that I lost--don't get me wrong but 2 pounds? What am I doing wrong? I am very frusturated. Trying to keep a positive attitude is hard but I will. I still feel really great.
On a positive note: I went to this place call the Pita Pit yesterday. It was SOOOO good! I loved it! We don't have them very close by. The nearest one is 29 miles away. I had the hummus pita. Whole wheat pita with hummus, guacamole, roasted red peppers, onions, pickles and banana peppers. Literally, one of the best things I have eaten and it was healthy.
Ok on with today. Hopefully, this week will be better for me losing weight.
2 comments:
doterra oils. my mom and alot of people i know use them for weight loss and stretch marks and triming inches off your waistand much much more. if you are interested or have questions get a hold of me. i no longer use over the counter meds for my family unless the oils dont work. check out my blog and you can see some of the stuff that i have treated.
http://latarran.blogspot.com/
or email me at latarranandserenity@yahoo.com
me too ... but here is the best trick and it works! No carbs after 7 at night ... that means no fruit, bread, cookies, ice cream ... anything with carbs, or keep them to under 20 and your weight will fall to the ground. I am a trainer at Curves and I can tell you that I have shared this tip with my members and it works!
Post a Comment