Monday, June 13, 2011

This weekend was a HUGE bust

I have to admit, this is the first time since I started on Jan 1 that I've been totally disgusted with myself. For the first time (this time around) I skipped over a weigh in. I mean, officially. Unofficially I looked at the scale on Friday and seemed to be down nearly 5 lbs. We had weekend visitors. I did so well on Thursday, Friday and even Saturday morning. THEN, I just gave in! So UNLIKE ME! I won't be too hard on myself because afterall in 6 months, this was my only screw up. I also won't let it deter me either. I am back on full fledge today. I've had a spot on day with water, food, and plan to continue that with a nice long jog tonight. What really irritates me is the fact that I KNOW I would have had a great weigh in this week. I ran and did such great exercise this week. I am really irritated. BUT I have to move on, and I am. I really am planning a great week of food and exercise. I need to get over this slump that I'm in but doing what I did this weekend is certainly NOT the way to do it--on the other hand, I can't help to think that maybe it's exactly what I needed to jump start my system.. OR maybe I'm just trying to justify the horribly bad weekend I had with food!

Any which way you look at it-- today is a new day and I'm moving on!

Success in all that you do today!

No comments: