Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I'm back on it!

Nothing like a little derailment for motivation! I did 60 minutes last night 4 miles. POWER WALKING/Jogging. It was great and I'm gonna do it again tonight plus strength training. I've been spot on with eating--actully, I have cut back some calories temporarily due to the overage this weekend. I'll get it balanced out. I have no worries. I am going to get to goal and get out of these size 16's FOREVER! I've been eating a lot of fruit in order to try and flush out my system--along with drinking tons of water and diet green tea. I learned my lesson over this weekend. I felt so guilty, AND just sick to my stomach.. literally on Sunday night it was horrible. It's my body's way of saying-- what the hell Gretchen... WHAT THE HELL.

I got your message loud and clear.

Feeling so much better today!

Success in all that you do!

No comments: