Monday, June 06, 2011

Irritable today!

I am grumpy. Just very grumpy. I am irritated with the way my pants are fitting around my waist today. I am pretty sure that it is PMS related.

I am not very sore today as I was the other days of the weekend. I am going to try and run outside tonight when I get home. I think that would be a nice workout. We shall see. I may also do the 5 mile tonight. I guess I am up in the air. I'd like to put my MP3 player on really loudly and just Go. But, I can't. I'll be walking with Jeremy and Carson, it's kind of rude to ignore them while I'm working out lol. I want to do so great this week with exercise. I have got to figure out what is keeping me back.

This is Monday. I have the rest of the week ahead. :) Success to everyone!

No comments: