Sunday, June 26, 2011

Finally, a weigh-in that makes me happy!

Not that I am not happy with losing 1 pound a week for the last several weeks, well, I guess I was kind of not happy...lol. This week, I lost 2 lbs! I am very happy about that. 2 lbs a week I can certainly handle.. I am at 180. REALLY was hoping I'd be in the 170's but next week, next week. 30 lbs away from my first goal of 150. At this rate, it's going to take me 3 more months but that's ok with me. Jeremy's lost 82 lbs! I'm up to 68 now. That's quite a bit. I feel really good. So looking forward to the 170's. I haven't seen it in YEARS!

Success in all you do today!

1 comment:

Sandi said...

That's awesome!! I am so proud of you!!!
I am at 68 lbs lost too!!! Of course I have so much further to go!