It's on. No more of this 1 lb here 0 lbs there crap! I'm mad and I'm going to push through whatever this is with everything I got! Today I had zero diet soda, no after dinner piece of candy nothing! I RAN tonight! It was awesome. My fastest speed was 5.9mph. Not bad for a rookie. I did 2 miles outside then came in and did strength training--focusing on abs. I am super serious. This week its balls to the wall. No laxing on counting anything. Every single piece of anything containing a calorie goes in my fitness pal PERIOD. I've got to figure out what's going on so its back to basics for me. Eventhough I thought I was doing everything right, there was the occasional piece of hardtac candy or one too many diet sodas in there. NO MORE. I'm serious I want to get to goal and I am making the promise right now that I'm on point 100% no if's and's or buts! My rear needs to get in shape and the only way to do it is by making this day one of the best effort I can give!
I will be successful... Will you?
That is all! Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment