It was another great day yesterday! My next goal is to have dropped at least 10 or so more pounds by the time I visit my parents at the beginning of July. July 9th to be exact. So that’s about 23 days. The way I’ve been kind of halted over the past month or so worries me but I think that by bumping up my efforts a little bit more this week will help out. I am really hoping for a VERY good weigh in this weekend but I honestly do not know which way it will go. Once I get into the 170’s I will start feeling even better about my efforts. I believe that the last time I weighed in I was at 184—I think. It would be SOOOOOO nice to hit 179 this weekend. I don’t feel a huge difference in my pants but in my shirts, I’m definitely able to wear a size Large comfortably! Coming from a size 2 X which was on the verge of being too tight, I feel GREAT about this! I forgot to mention—I have had my eye on a spring/fall jacket since the first time I saw it. I tried on the coat late fall—2X couldn’t get the buttons closed. Well, I was at the store over the weekend. I tried on an XL.. Didn’t fit.. TOO SMALL! I put the LARGE on and it was great! I could not believe it! The best part was that it was really marked down! $10! WHOOO double awesome! I also bought a bathing suit! First time in many years that I did not have to get an ugly bathing suit! I got a tanktop/short type. I also picked up (in a size Large—yay me) a beautiful coverup for the bathing suit. I was really very happy. I honestly feel pretty decent in it. Still have some flab on the belly to go but I do have 34 more pounds to get to my first goal of 150.
I’m kind of a talker today aren’t I?! Lol. Tonight I am going to jog/walk again. I have been getting better with the duration that I jog. For the most part, I am able to jog a bit, speed walk, jog, speed walk etc. Tonight I am going to try a straight mile. I think I can do it. I am going to push myself very hard. I know I’ll be winded and probably dripping with sweat but I want to do it. I will do it. I have my route all mapped out.
Wish me luck!!
Success in everything you do today!
No comments:
Post a Comment