OMG. Never ever did I think that doing ab crunches would make me ache in so many places! I mean, I know I said yesterday that I would probably feel like a Mac truck ran over me, but I didn't think I would feel like it drug me down the highway and back! Geesh. The fronts of my legs, arms and stomach are so sore. I hope it goes away soon or at least before weigh-in. Traditionally when I do vigorous activity that causes soreness, I have a crappy weigh in. BLAH. I NEED A GOOD WEIGH IN!!! Oh well, I know I'm doing all the right things. Eventually the scale will move in the right direction, well, it already is but maybe faster! lol.
It's a Friday night. I am wiped out! This weekend will be a good one!
Success in all that you do!
1 comment:
Post a Comment