With my foot still out of commission, I decided that I needed to get in some exercise some way some how.. Tonight I went to my in-laws and did 60 minutes of water aerobics in the pool. I did running in place, jumping jacks, squats, laps, kicking and it felt good. I did 60 continuous minutes and I felt challenged. Maybe not as much as I would doing 60 minutes of running/walking outside but I felt that overall it was a decent workout. In those 60 minutes the estiated calorie burn was 330 calories. Not fantastic but it beats not doing anything! Tomorrow I am going to attempt to do the walking video and strength training. I've got to push through this foot pain. I know that it cannot be too serious since I am able to put weight on it. It's sore but not as severe as it was a few days back. Eating was good today. Right on plan. I am losing so much more slowly now. I've got 35 lbs to go and I just have a feeling that this is going to be a long haul. I am committed to it to the end and beyond for maintenance. That's not a question for me. I've come this far and feel the best I have in the last 7 years. I will get to goal whether it be 2 months or 12. I will get there.
I guess that's about it for now. Here's hoping everyone is achieving success in all that you do!
No comments:
Post a Comment