Finally, I saw someone today who said to me--oh my gosh, you are really getting much thinner! And this person sees me regularly. When people you see often start to notice, you know that you are making progress! I was waiting to see how long it took for me to start getting mentions. Jeremy on the other hand has been told how thin he is for weeks now! It's ok though, it FINALLY happened to ME! You know how you can tell when someone is irritated that you're getting thin? Yeah, it was kind of like that a little. :) I am just happy to know that my hard work is finally paying off. This week I started strength training. It's something that I know I have to do. I think I'm ready to add it more routinely now. Yesterday I did just about 40 minutes of cardio and 20 minutes of strength. I also did the strength trainin on Monday. Today is the off day. It's weird but I can already feel my muscles working harder... I know I know, how can you feel that... I don't know but I can!
Things are going great for me here! 60.5 lbs gone FOREVER! I am so happy. 37 more to go... Size 12, here I come!
1 comment:
Post a Comment