Thursday, May 05, 2011

I was over in calories today!!

Just by 140. I was under several hundred the other day so it all evens out...right?! I have PMS.. sometimes, I just cannot resist the urge to eat icecream during that time. So, instead of the safe McDonalds 150 cone which probably would have been more than enough... we went to the local ice cream shop which serves soft serve Turkey Hill icecream. I had a SMALL mixed dish of icecream.. Didn't realize it was 12 ounces at 150 per 4 oz serving! OUCH!So that did put me over. I felt a little upset with myself but it is what it is. I will cut back on something in the eats for tomorrow.

Tonight was the off night for exercise. I haven't been hitting it as hard as normal. It seems like the outside exercising doesn't burn as many calories as when I do the 5 mile workouts in the house.. I'm getting to about 300 calories a night- which is ok. Tomorrow, I'm walking with Leslie. I don't care. I need a little Leslie! It's so hard to stay indoors when it's so nice outside.

I've been having some good weeks- I hope this keeps up. I think that eating all my calories or right around, it working! I can literally feel my body need more calories. I have to eat snacks throughout the day. I think my metabolism may be picking up. Could it be the vitamin supplements? Or the fact that I'm getting in better shape? Don't know but it sure does feel GREAT! I CANNOT WAIT TO GET TO GOAL! 40 more lbs to my 1st milestone goal of 150. 40 more 40 more 40 more. I'm more than half way hitting just under 60 gone. 40 more 40 more 40 more!

I CAN DO IT!

1 comment:

Paras Tierea The Rize said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.