Sunday, May 08, 2011

Uh ohhh... could it be?!

I hit my first week in 125 days of a 0 on the scale. It's the dreaded plateau. I knew it would happen eventually. In 2 weeks I lost 8 lbs so I figured it might happen soon. It is ok. It's not going to stop me. I did go back an look at my journal. I spotted that one day I went over by 140 calories--now I know that wouldn't have caused me not to lose anything. I may have had one too many pieces of hard candy this week and yesterday I went over in Sodium pretty much (that darn McDonalds Salad). Generally speaking my Saturday's are really light but yesterday, I ate nearly all my calories. It could really be anything. I also have PMS which could have been a contributing factor. Whatever it is, it will work itself out. I am actually ok with it! I know I did the right things this week. Let's just hope this plateau doesn't stick around for too long....

No comments: