In my defense, I did try to log on and post yesterday but the site was down. I've had a great couple of days. I ate out 2 times and BOTH times made very smart choices and stayed withing my daily goals! YAY Me! I also walked 3 miles outside on the track which was nice. Burned up some calories. Monday I worked out on the home gym, did some interval cardio on the eliptical and treadmill, and got in an outdoor walk. Tuesday, I did the 5 mile WATP, Wedensday is our off day, and I did the 3 miles outside yesterday. Tonight, I did not exercise, I am going to do double time tomorrow morning. I am hoping for a good weigh in.. So hopefully I am NOT truly in a plateau and it was just a wacky weigh in week. I've got 42 pounds exactly to go. I need to get a move on it! Anyway, this weekend, I plan on cleaning my house. With new work responsibilities, I've been so busy and the house work just gets put on the back burner. You know, I guess that is what the weekend is for! We do have a T-ball game and pictures tomorrow-- that should be fun, if the rain holds off! At any rate, It should be a pretty productive weekend. I am planning on going to the local produce stand, I saw on the way home tonight that they have home grown stawberries! I wait all year for PA strawberry season.. In my opinion, they are the BEST strawberries around! LOVE THEM!
Ok well, it's Friday night, friends coming over to hang.. Nice and relaxing! Have a great weekend everybody! I'll check in on Sunday after the weigh in!
1 comment:
Post a Comment