Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tuesday!

Last night, I did strength training. I targeted my abs. Since I had a big zero on the scale yesterday, I wondered if I was losing lean muscle mass. I've been excellent with cardio- but not so much with the strength training. Last night I did a 35 minute circuit and walked outside for a mile. I did 100 reps of side wind ab crunches and 50 pull down crunches. In between, I did .25 miles on the eliptical and .50 miles on the treadmill. It was a decent workout. I skipped a snack last night-- I just shouldn't snack at night! I think that could have been a problem last week.

I am hoping this is not a platuau but just an off week. I went through my food journals and noticed that I definitely went over in sugar and sodium many times last week. I need to just try different things to get this weight off. I've got 40 more to go.

Jeremy is officially in maintenance. He's still going to work on toning but as far as weight loss goes, he's done. I wish I was. But it is what it is.

Have a successful day!

3 comments:

Sandi said...

So what's your total lost now? I am so stinking proud of you!!! You are doing awesome and really sticking to it!! So so so happy for you!!

Gretchen said...

Hi Sandi!!

I am at 60.5 lbs!! I have 37 more to go!!! This is the BEST I've done since 2004!!!

You are doing great too! :) Keep up the good work!

Paras Tierea The Rize said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.