Monday, May 30, 2011

I did pretty well though this holiday weekend.

Well, I had a 2 lb loss this week. I was pretty happy with it. I wished it would have been a little more but I'll take it. I also hurt my foot exercising this week somehow. I am really nervous about what I did to it. Normally, if I strain it, I bounce back in 2-3 days no problem. Ah, not this time. I'm going on 5 days now--with decent pain. I'm going to give it a day or two yet. If it doesn't get better, I'll go to the Dr. I dread that. If it is a stress fracture or even tendonitis, I'm gonna be screwed. I've been really ginger with it. I did water aerobics today. Believe it or not, I still felt it--in the water. That leads me to believe I have an issue.

Anyway, yesterday we had a cook-out with some friends, I did ok- it was our off day but I didn't over do it. Today, another cook-out, I did well. Ended up about 400 calories over goal. So, this week, I've got to be spot on. I just pray and pray and pray that I can exercise at some point.

Anyway, I've got to figure out how to get this to moving. I've officicially got to lose 35 more lbs. IT IS TAKING FOREVER... but I know I'll get there.

No comments: