What do you think I did about it? I had a ZERO on the scale this morning. Talk about being pissed. So I did what I did.. KICKED MY ASS DOING ONE OF THE BEST WORKOUTS EVA! That's right. I did 106 minutes of cardio and 20 minutes of strength training. I was so sweaty. But it made me feel great. Today is off day, and I am not going away from that. I think I do need to eat more to boost my metabolism today. I didn't eat much this entire week but that's because I way over did it last Sunday. I am NOT going to do that today. I've got almost 1400 calories left in my day. I don't think I'll go over too much--maybe not at all. We will see.
Any way.. I am getting to goal. NO MATTER WHAT. That's BS about the zero but I'll make it up some way... some how! :)
Feeling much better now--way better than when I first stepped off that scale. I almost had it out in the street!! lol.. not really.!
Have a great Sunday! This week will be a good one!
1 comment:
Don't forget that once you start strength training, you retain water in your muscles so often you see a gain or stay the same. I never weigh the next day after a strength workout because I'm always up at least a pound, if not more. I lose that water retention within a day.
Post a Comment