Sunday, January 30, 2011

Weigh in

Well, I lost 3.5lbs. I am a little, no a lot disappointed. I worked so hard and did treadmill and the weight machine and everything and 3.5. BOO. I am an obese person, I just feel like I should be losing more than than. Oh well. Jeremy lost 7 again. He's almost doubled my weight loss and it ticks me off. It is what it is.

I just honestly felt so good this week and like I really worked extra hard. I lose between 2-3 lbs every week no matter what I do!

I'm 17 down now.

1 comment:

pt'y said...

Congratulations! You know 2 - 3 lbs a week is great...I know it may not seem like much but it's really great...The Dr. probably doesn't want you to lose much more than that weekly...I know it would be nice if we could drop 25 - 50 lbs in a week...I would love to myself!
So hang in there and keep up the good work...Hugs n love, pt