Monday, January 10, 2011

It must be Monday's that make me miserable...

I am so blah today. Really, just blah. Kinda tired, kinda cranky, kinda just blah.

I'm planning to go home tonight and do some exercising. That helps. I hope I don't lose steam before then. I'm having a slight headache and am feeling a bit like I am borderline bad mood. Hmm.. I think this also happened last Monday if memory serves me. I think I need to get to bed at an earlier hour. 10:00pm would be great. Problem with that is, that by the time I get home around 6 or so, get dinner cleaned up,do homework, pick up the house so that it's not such a wreck the next day, pack lunches, get clothes ready for school, work---and somewhere get exercise in, it's midnight. Jeremy definitely helps with cooking etc. but still-- I just do not feel like there are enough hours in the day.

Tuesday will be a better day-- I just know it. I have eaten all my food right on plan today so far-- I just have dinner left. I think we're having chicken, pasta, peppers/garlic sauce of some sort.

Snow is on the way too--tomorrow night. Can't wait until Spring. Back to work I go. See you tomorrow!

No comments: